GENERAL PARISH INFORMATION
- Father Carmen J. Perry, Pastor
- Lynn Kucharski, Office Manager
- Noreen Grivner, Office Assistant
- Maria Stuppiello, Office Assistant
- Our Religious Education program is a collaborative effort between our religious education staff and volunteer coordinators.
- Religious Education Administration-Lisa Marie Boesze
- Youth Ministry– Debra Jean
- Volunteer Coordinators Pre-school 6th Grade and First Holy Communion - Patty Murphy
- 7th Grade - 12th Grade and Confirmation - John Karolchyk
- RCIA - Roseann Lopiano
Cantor/Leaderof Song/Choir Director
Office Opened Monday-Friday
9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Office: (570) 421-9097 / (570) 421-9863
Fax: (570) 421-6015
Priests Residence: (570) 421-8460
Weekdays as Published in the Bulletin
Saturdays: 4:30 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
Polish Mass Sundays: 2:00 p.m.
Spanish Mass Tuesdays: 7:00 p.m.
Confessions Saturday at 3:30 p.m. and
Anytime by Appointment
Return to St Luke's Main Page